We are currently seeking music teachers and mentors who specialise in Guitar, with skills in Songwriting, Band and Performance and have experience working with children, teens and adults.
This is a rare chance to join a company that is pioneering a new system for the development and training of musician’s in the 21st century.
Who is USM?
USM is a growing cultural movement in music and education that provides a wide variety of training programs, opportunities and career pathways for musicians, artists and creative entrepreneurs.
Our mentors have also worked with institutions such as Berklee College, JMC, Universal Music, Sony and several independent labels, agencies and venues in Australia and internationally for over 20 years.
You demonstrate a genuine desire to invest in self-development and thrive on sharing your knowledge, experience and learnings with others. The right person will have the ability to adapt in multi dimensional role, meet individual KPI’s and thrives working within a fun environment, team and culture.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Australian Citizen or permanent resident visa
- Minimum 4 years experience working as a a teacher, mentor or education role
- Strong organizational skills and excellent time management skills
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel, MS word and MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, warm and friendly attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must have own car and valid driver’s license
Remuneration & Hours
Working hours consist mainly of afternoon-evenings Monday-Friday and weekends optional.
How to Apply
Please forward your application via the webform below addressing why you believe you would be the right person for this role.
Universal School of Music