USM is a growing cultural movement in music and education that provides a wide variety of training programs, opportunities and career pathways for musicians, artists and creative entrepreneurs.
Our mentors have also worked with institutions such as Berklee College, JMC, Universal Music, Sony and several independent labels, agencies and venues in Australia and internationally for over 20 years.
USM Core Values
The following core values are contributions made by our team. They serve to ensure that we continue to provide phenomenal results for our clients and members whilst keeping aligned to our mission to transform education and training for musicians in Australia and around the world.
- Do what you love
- Be true to yourself and others
- Listen intently and seek to add value
- Be authentic, fun and a little wild
- Share your feelings and always seek feedback
- Support growth and embrace change
- Pursue learning and lead by example
- Respect individual abilities and values
- Share your story and honour your calling
Do these values resonate with you?
If so, we would love to connect with you. USM is currently seeking individuals who are ready to play a bigger game and work with team of like minded creatives who are passionate about re-defining education for musicians and artists in Australia.
To apply to become part of the team at Universal School of Music, simply fill in your details below.